Feng Shui Conference - 2016
Five Arts of Feng Shui – Working Together for Harmony
The IFSA Australia Chapter Committee are pleased to announce our Feng Shui Conference for 2016, which is to be held on the 8th & 9th of October at the Brighton Savoy Hotel. Located on the shores of the beautiful Brighton Beach, this lovely venue overlooks Port Phillip Bay and the city of Melbourne.
Our theme for this year is Five Arts of Feng Shui – Working Together for Harmony and aims once again to bring together Feng Shui enthusiasts, students, practitioners and Masters to share their expertise and skills on traditional Feng Shui methods and practices.
We are also pleased to announce that Grand Master Vincent Koh from the Singapore Feng Shui Centre will be our Keynote Speaker for the conference. In addition Grand Master Koh will be leading a 1 day practical class on Monday the 10th of October, which will focus on the skills required to conduct a professional Feng Shui Audit.
The class will commence at 10.00 am on Monday morning at a nearby residential site (walking distance from the Brighton Savoy) and then continue back in the classroom at the hotel. Full details to follow shortly, but please note that lunch and afternoon tea will be included in the course fee.
Tickets for the 2 Day Conference, 1 Day Feng Shui Practical Class and 3 course Conference Dinner are now on sale via the IFSA Australia Chapter website www.intfsa.org.au.
So be sure to mark the 8th, 9th & 10th of October 2016 in your diary and join us for this fantastic 3 day professional training event!
Yours in Harmony and Balance
IFSA Australia Chapter
· Grand Master Vincent Koh – Keynote Speaker
Date: Conference – 8th & 9th of October, 2016 (Sat & Sun)
Feng Shui Audit Practical Class – 10th of October (Monday)
Time: 10.00 am - 5pm
Venue: The Brighton Savoy
150 The Esplanade
· IFSA Members 2 Day Price $268
· IFSA Members Single Day $178
· Non - Members 2 Day Full Price $288
· Non - Members Single Day $198
· Feng Shui Audit Practical Day $468 Early Bird (until September 10) $498 Full Price
· Conference Dinner $88
Includes 3 Courses and a selection of wine, beer & soft drinks
If you have any further questions regarding the 2016 IFSA Australia Chapter Feng Shui Conference, Dinner or Post Conference Practical Class please contact us.
· Email: email@example.com
· Phone: (61) 3 9016 9198 or 0402 688 888
· For those delegates who are coming from interstate, a variety of budget domestic airfares are readily available. However it is advisable to book your fares early as ticket prices often increase closer to your intended date of departure
· The Frankston & Peninsula Airport Shuttle runs a service from the airport and drop off location is on the corner of Wellington Street & New Street in Brighton. For more information regarding this service please visit www.fapas.com.au
For those delegates who are catching public transport, Middle Brighton Railway Station is located a 10 minute walk away in Church Street
For those delegates who are driving, 2 levels of free underground parking are offered at the Brighton Savoy. Also plenty of on street parking is available and no permit tickets are required
· The Brighton Savoy is offering delegates special accommodation rates and can be contacted on 03 9592 8233 or via their website at www.brightonsavoy.com.au
· The bed & breakfast rate for a standard room is $197 for single occupancy or $229 for twin share
· When making a booking please mention that you are part of the IFSA Conference in order to secure these special accommodation rates